We know the world is feeling a lot of anxiety right now. As we try to make sense of this new normal, we want to help.
We've started to add free resources to help continue Social Emotional Learning in the comfort of your own home!
We will also be adding live readings and demos to our Facebook page.
Check in daily to see what's new!
COLORING PAGES • ACTIVITY SHEETS • LESSONS AND MORE
WorryWoo Portrait Page
We love sharing ideas. If you have any lessons, ideas or videos you would like to share email us!
THEME: WORRY AND ANXIETY
Don't FEed The WorryBug Reading, ACtivities and Coloring Pages
Let's Make a Worry Box with Kim!
How to make your own Worry Box:
• Select a large cardboard box and a place to display it in the class.
• The box is then painted and decorated with stickers, glitter, pictures from magazines, etc.
• Kindergarten thru grade one children can draw pictures or use symbols.
• The box holds the worries for kids so that they don’t have to carry them around anymore.
• At the beginning of the day, or during the day, if there is something that they are worried about
they can write it down and put it in the box.
Creative Writing & Art Lesson Plans
Create Your Own WorryWoo Character
Write Your Own WorryWoo Story
Create A WorryWoo StoryBook
Social Emotional Lesson Plans (SEL)
SEL Fuddle, The Monster of Confusion & The Monster Who Couldn't Decide
Themes - Indecision, Confusion, Uncertainty, and Self-Confidence
WorryWoo Blog & Activity Pages